AML should be one of the highest priority items on a firm's compliance plan. The 2017 National Risk Assessment says that the Legal Sector is high risk for money laundering. The risks are ever present, and the consequences can be career ending.
In this webinar we will cover some top tips to ensure that MLROs have robust and compliant policies, procedures and controls.
We will look at:
- The role of risk assessments
- Source of Funds and Wealth
- What should your training for staff include
- How to do CDD efficiently
- What checks should you do on third parties.
This webinar will give you practical steps which you can take to ensure your firm is compliant with the legislation, and with what is expected by your regulator.
When: Monday 18th November
Click here to register